Who’s That Girl?
Beth Romero was born and raised in Bethlehem, Pennsylvania. After a thirty-year sojourn on the West Coast, she recently moved back to Philadelphia. In addition to having made her a pizza aficionado, her Italian American, East Coast background inspires the straightforward, humorous, and self-deprecating narrative style that characterizes her writing. (As every good cook knows, the secret is the salt.)
With a background and degree in psychology, Beth channeled her creativity into a successful sales and branding career. From Veep to Boss to Happiness Junkie, persuasive storytelling is her superpower. She showcases those skills to their fullest in this practical and entertaining how-to guide for happiness.
10 things about me
- My initials used to spell BARF, so that is partly why I kept my married name even after the divorce.
- I cry at commercials…especially the ones from the ASPCA. I now have PTSD when I hear Sarah McLachlan.
- For me, laughter is the best medicine. Fair warning: I tend to cackle rather obnoxiously.
- Nothing is more important than family. Nothing. (coffee is a close second)
- Die Hard absolutely is a Christmas movie. [mic drop]
- Don’t Stop Believin’: If you don’t spontaneously break out singing when it comes on, we’re not a fit. I’m not sure I can even trust you.
- I’m obsessed with my children. I’m sure they can’t wait to move away…
- I like animals better than most people.
- I love, love, love my ride-or-die besties. They raise my coolness cred exponentially.
- I put up my Christmas tree before Halloween. Some Trick or Treaters laugh at me…(and yes, that affects how much candy I dole out to their smirking faces)